Wednesday, February 6, 2013

More news on little Willow!



It was just yesterday that I put my first payment down on him, wasn't it?

Today the lady explains to me that her and her husband are wanting to move. There's a job offer if her husband can get there soon enough. She has pigs and goats and little Willow to deal with before they can even think about moving and so, she asked me if I'd be ok with speeding up the process, maybe in the next three weeks or so? She was very apologetic...
I understand in this economy that you have to do what you have to do and it sure is harder when you have multitudes of animals. She asked rather or not I might be interested in a female pygmy goat as well?

Haha man alive this is zooming right along! Looks like I may be getting little Willow really soon. We'll see what she wants to do about the goat but sure, why not a goat?

I also found out that Willow has his own halter and he likes it. She says he likes to be on a lead rope and follow her around. That's happy news!
Anyway, she was kind enough to send me a couple more pictures and I was eager to share them with you!
He sure is a fuzzy little thing, isn't he? Looks to me like we should be fast friends!

A mini farm? Perhaps, after all...

Peace and good blessings,
Angie

1 comment: