Sunday, February 3, 2013

Whimsy

This is the dreaming segment of our blog!
This is Willow. He is a yearling Miniature Horse.
He lives about an hour away from me and I discovered him on a craigs-list ad.
Over the last few months, I've kind of become a pen-pal with the lady that owns him.

A few years ago, a friend dropped off several miniature horses. She's cared for them, but from what I've gathered, this was never really her passion. She's sold all of Willow's buddies and he's been alone in a pasture for a couple of months now.

She's patiently answered my many questions while being fully aware, that I am a housewife with no income.
I've fallen in love with this little guy though.

She's really not asking much. Her adoption fee is $200.00. It is my hope to raise twice that much so that I can feed him until the grass grows high in the pasture this spring.

As many of you know, I am an avid gardener. Life has blessed us with a piece of property with 29 acres.
I grow lots of flowers and vegetables for my family in my organic gardens. I also raise turkeys, chickens and young people. (Not necessarily in that order!) you can read about that here: http://agardenamongsttheweeds.blogspot.com/

This year I have enough seed to offer this $7 butterfly and bee garden special:http://flowersandwhimsy.blogspot.com/

$5.00 goes towards adopting Willow, the other $2.00 goes towards shipping your seeds to you!

Peace and Good Blessings,
Angie





No comments:

Post a Comment